Tuesday, February 24, 2009

before HIM...



A friend asked me ‘how’s boyfriend?’ I wish him well I said. ‘Why?’ she asked again… I laughed… and told her that he’s yet to found me, so I wish him well… the rest is…….

Do you believe in love? Or girls, do you believe in fairytales? And do true love really there? Most girls want to live a fairytale. Me too… lol… Recently, somebody told me a love story… it’s like reading a novel because it’s really unreal except that it’s real… I’ll share about it later…

I believe in love and I’m certain that true love do exist… and I’m yet to treasure the later… because someone somewhere is made for you… it’s written…

Sometimes, I’m tired of question about love and life… maybe because the answer will raise more and more question… so, next time I should just says I wish him well but he’s a bit busy to have me at this moment… I believe that he’s somewhere… living his life… and I think it’s about time before he found me… I wish it’s not too soon. (cos I haven’t found our song yet… lol…) so I wish him luck and wish him well…

Hey,
Are you still there??
I hope you are on your way…
Hopefully you are not lost…
And, I wish there’s nothing hold you back…
Are you walking?
Maybe you want to speed up a bit…
Please don’t give up if you fall…
Surely you want to know what is ahead of the road…
As long as you are in the right path
I wish you well and best of luck…
Cos… I’ll always be here for you…

I just wonder, it’s possible that mistakes happen somewhere… and he will never found the path meant for him…

Do you miss me while you looking for yourself out there? I do…

No comments:

Post a Comment