Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ben ci

A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A
A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A
A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A
A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

SAYA BUDAK BAIK SAYA BUDAK BAIK SAYA BUDAK BAIK
SAYA BUDAK BAIK SAYA BUDAK BAIK SAYA BUDAK BAIK
SAYA BUDAK BAIK SAYA BUDAK BAIK SAYA BUDAK BAIK
SAYA BUDAK BAIK SAYA BUDAK BAIK SAYA BUDAK BAIK
SAYA BUDAK BAIK SAYA BUDAK BAIK SAYA BUDAK BAIK

The first was what we were told to do during Pre School… to familiarize ourselves with letters and numbers… to me, it’s the toughest… I used eraser more that the pencil cos I want a perfect ‘A’. So, my book ended up look likes it had been reused for several times…

The later, it’s a punishment. When you misbehave, the teacher will spank you, or made you stand outside the class room… or made you wrote something like the above… lol…

Last night, I wrote hundreds of this word: BENCI… cos someone did something that made me mad… and it did not made me felt better…

No comments:

Post a Comment