Friday, April 17, 2009

my hands in a cookie jar





‘I want to be faithful But I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar…’ a latest single from Gym Class Heroes… catchy but meaningful song…

if you are a students, books should be you BFF… instead, you have PSP, Facebook, movies and parties… that’s the most in thing in your life… books only comes once in a while…. Why? Books are not fun, less thrilling and etc.

Have you ever felt that your lip gloss is less shiny compared to the one bought by your housemate? Even though it’s the exact same thing? So, you decide to buy a new one from the same stores where she bought it… Lol…

As any girl, how many shoes is enough for her? Most answers would probably not enough yet… even she had lots of it… that’s one of many things about girl which man can never understand…

I’ve asked my brother, is one girlfriend is not enough? He just smile… so guys, how many is enough then? Guys, you know better than others that the what inside the cookie jar is over-rated and not as sweet as it appears…

In the search for red heels…

No comments:

Post a Comment