Thursday, May 28, 2009

kitchen disaster...

Last Sunday, we were caught in a kitchen disaster… there ware blender malfunction, accidentally burnt a pan, and a waste of resources. Ha-ha… But, eventually we managed to come out with 3 main dishes. The look is above average and it taste like a real foods. That day, we had our lunch at 6 in the afternoon. It was fun and challenging though.


If a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, I’m sure there will be a lot of a girl ended up like me. Mission status: unaccomplished.


I know lots of girl who only know the survival meals. Maggie mee, fried egg, boiling water and etc. it does include me. Everyday, I make myself a cup of coffee. But, my coffees never taste the same. It’s always short or excess of something.

Guys, don’t blame your wives if they mess up in the kitchen. For me, cooking is just like other things. There are things you need to know and understand. The kitchen equipments, the ingredients, the do and the can’t do, the pantang larang and of course the between-kitchen-secrets. Cooking is a skill that you can master by practice. You will be good at it if you do it repeatedly. Come on guys, we don’t really have time for it. Sure others would say, excuses!!

For me, sooner or later, I would have to learn how to make myself work well in the kitchen. But I guest it would be later than sooner. Cos I’m yet prepared for it. It’s a fact; a girl should know how to cook. Unless, if you are born as Paris Hilton. Lol…

Cooking is great you know. And I noticed something about cooking. If you do it with loves and wholeheartedly, the outcome would taste better. Because I saw my mum did it. I’ve try it few times. I won’t comment bout the foods, but I did felt better.

No comments:

Post a Comment