Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mr.Blogger v Miss.Blogger...

A friend asked me why most of the blog that I follow are by Mr.Blogger? And why English?

Actually, I don’t really have friends who really blog. I do have a friend who has a blog. But, she can’t really remember her blog address. Lol… So, I just browse any blog that pop up in my screen, reads some entries and clicked on their blog lists. Usually, the catchy names really caught my eyes. Don’t blame me but Mr.Blogger usually has a catchier name than Miss.Blogger. Right guys? From my not so much Blogging experiences, Mr.Blogger can write almost anything. From politics, to life experiences and humors. But, I always go for the last one. Reading theirs is like reading Ujang, Apo & etc… ha-ha… It’s really makes me laugh and giggles. Miss. Blogger in the other hand did it a bit too serious. Sorry if I’m wrong girls. Maybe it’s in our gen. Lol…

Why English?? I can’t write in Malay. It’s not that I can’t. I’ve tried but I can’t even finish one paragraph. Because, it was too melodramatic and emotional. Seriously, it was. Lol…



* Footnote: my friend is a she, not a blogger but likes to read blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment