Monday, June 29, 2009

Nasi goreng padprik udang pedas…

It’s yummy…

I have this inside my head while my friend drove us to Bangsar last Saturday night. It’s not hard to imagine. There should be a plate of nasi goreng and fried prawns in red saucy chilies with some vegetables. Simple right?

Instead, I got a plate of nasi goreng. Only nasi goreng. And I’m like what? If I already watched the transformer by the time I received the nasi goreng, I would surely turn into a decipticon. Lucky them…

So, I called the guy who served me. I asked him what on earth did you give me? Lol… I asked what is this? He was unsure. I saw some prawn in it, so I assumed it’s nasi goreng seafood. I suggested it to him, and he miraculously agreed. Duh… he offered to change it for me, but I don’t want to miss watching my bee in action. So, I just took whatever they cooked.

I tried figure out what they cooked for me. Ok, it was a nasi goreng. It was not nasi goreng cina because there are some cili padi in it. But it was not nasi goreng kampung because there were no ikan bilis in it. Definitely it was not nasi goreng seafood as I thought... Duh!! There were only 4 prawns in it. Like I said to my friends, celah gigi pn x lepas... Hehe… but, I managed to finish it. Lol…

Bumblebee…

2 comments:

  1. afendi ariff: mane bole nasi goreng udang, ade 4 ekor udang jer.. hampeh betul dieorg tu.. agaknye chef tu tgh mogok nk tgk transformer kot.. haha..

    ReplyDelete