Friday, July 31, 2009

Half Blood Prince…


I’m not a Harry Porter avid fan. It’s not the awaited movie then. But, I got the urged to watch the Half Blood Prince because the disappointments I’ve heard from porter’s fan. I got friend who was so upset with Half Blood Prince. I didn’t have the chance to ask her why yet. But my assumption is because Dumbledore is dead. Maybe they want an immortal Dumbledore. Lol… Or maybe the storyline is not really aligned with the title. Maybe Dumbledore should know that Snape made an alliance with the Dark Load, maybe Dumbledore should do something about Malfroy, or maybe someone should noticed Malfroy attempt to bring the dark spirit inside the castil so as to prevent him from doing so. Maybe the Chosen One should do something to save Dumbledore. So Dumbledore would still be alive and the Half Blood Prince would still a mystery. But why its Snape is the Half Blood Prince? I can’t wait for the sequel next year. I’m sure Dumbledore will be back.

But, I kind of like Half Blood Prince. For the humor, friendship and to realize that the three actors had grown up with the movies. The most interesting part is how they become the rich and the famous with Harry Porter. It’s amazing.

There are some moments in Half Blood Prince which make the crowds go ‘woo….' It was sweet then.

2 comments:

  1. for me, HP half blood prince is the most dull movie. I'm an avid reader of HP series. But then I found that the movie has no climax at all!

    haha but its my opinion..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup..agree..this is not the best movie of Harry Potter. A lil bit disappointed..

    ReplyDelete