Thursday, July 02, 2009

life as what it is....

I've dropped by at KL Sentral this morning. On my way to the Maybank, i saw a boy. He is around 7 or 8 years old. Typical Malay boy. He was walking towards someone, his mum. I overheard they talked, but quite not sure about what. His mum is working at that time, a blue collar. Was he supposed to be there? Wasn't he supposed to be at school? Or at home? Maybe he is in the afternoon session, and maybe there was no one at home to look after him. So, his mother took him with her. If that's the case, it's fine. But, what if not? Knowing that there are still some unfortunate kids left out from a decent education is heart breaking. Seeing it with my eyes make me felt hopeless.

It reminds me that I’m yet to understand what life is…

No comments:

Post a Comment