Wednesday, July 01, 2009

work.. work.. work..

I’m ready to be ketuk by our manager for the incomplete report. I’m ready as well to answer pages of review points. I bet, there is plenty of it. I’m aware that throughout this month, I’ll receive not-so-friendly phone calls. Asking for the reports, complaining, nagging and bla... bla... bla... My dearest respond would be mmhm, ok… I understand… I’ll try my best. So, the phone rings is the last I want to hear and respond. What freak me the most, the damn ‘good’ clients will visit me in my dreams… duh!! Comes August, these nightmares shall end.

The smile I have now is fake. :)

5 comments:

  1. fuh...mencabar betul tekanan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hidemichi: ha-ha, x la mencabar sgt, just ter over emo mase write entry ni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,

    wellcome to tukar tiub

    just tell - ada ke mimpi yang tak sempurna -

    cheers
    isham2504

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tukar Tiub: for me, all nightmare is mimpi yang tak sempurna.. :) thanx for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete