Monday, October 05, 2009

Be thankful…

Have you ever envy Angelina Jolie for dating Brad Pitt? Or have you ever wish you are Paris Hilton? I have. But I was thankful I’m not. I did not want to be Paris Hilton because I know what she will turn into in the Hereafter. That is if she died as Paris Hilton.

Be thankful for what you have and be thankful for what you don’t have.

We will not be given things that we can’t handle. We are not less fortunate for not having what others have. We are not less worthy from what we think we are. I may not have a pretty face but I’m thankful for what I have. I may not be born as heiress but I’m thankful for the family that I have.

It’s not wrong being thankful for the wealth that you don’t have, for the great things that you haven’t achieve, for the dreams that still a dreams.

It’s not easy to actually doing it but you definitely a better person if you did. It’s not something that every man can do.

1 comment: