Monday, October 05, 2009

Joe Flizzow…

Dear Joe,

You might think that nobody would notice what you did. That nobody would question your whatever. You might think that what you did is immaterial to others. That what you do to yourself is definitely your own business.


He might run out of show lately that he will grab whatever offered. Or he did not know for whom he have to perform until he get on the stage. Or is he a fan of Arthur Guinness and his Guinness? Or he is not. I wonder what song that he sang that night… hopefully not the song that he collaborates with Yassin.

Dear Joe,

I’m sorry that you did what you did. I’m sorry for taking it as my business. Hopefully you are sorry for yourself.


I felt so mad when I read it on newspaper that Joe Flizzow performed alongside others artists in the Arthur’s Day concert. It really got on my nerves. I don’t care what you do with your private life but it was on the papers.

I’m truly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment