Friday, October 16, 2009

Me and my heart... We’ve got issue.

I’m so pissed off… I’m mad. I hate her so much that I thought I should just leave. So I won’t have to see her again. So I wouldn’t feel these feeling anymore. All this thing make me feel insecure, useless, not comfortable with my own self and most of all I’m sad. I think that my life would be much better if she is not so whatever…

She is the dark cloud of my life. She would only see my weaknesses and seldom to notice my good deeds. It’s not that I want her to but nobody’s perfect. Why can’t you just leave me alone? I hope I have the courage to tell her that she and her comments are not allowed. Never. End of story.

I can still smile if you accidentally stepped on my foot. I’m cool if you did not say thanks when you should. I’m fine if you told me that I should not do what I’ve did or if you are mad at me over something. It’s not that matter if you told me I’m not material to you. But, for over and over and over, you make such comments that I can’t possibly accept? It’s really nerve wrecking.

Was I being emotional? My reflection says so. I was drawn with feeling. All mixed up that I become someone that I don’t want to be. The whole situations bring out the beast in me. This is me that I hate. Should I just ignore this heart wrenching situation?

At the end of the day, my heart is mine. Happiness is my said. My life definitely is my call. My heart might be broken but there’s someone out there who might don’t have it at all.

It just another bad day…

No comments:

Post a Comment