Wednesday, March 17, 2010

not worth my HEADACHE...

I’m trying to understand why is the front liner of any government agencies are so ….. There are many of not so nice words to describe their attitude that I felt so like them if I list it out…

Didn’t they know who paid their over than enough salary? Didn’t they know that they are working for whom? Didn’t they know that they are such an unproductive worker?

I’m being provoked to write this by some officer who has no reason yelled (almost yelled) to me for something I don’t know… stupidity… what the hell… luckily I had established that they are and will always behave like that… such mentality is almost impossible to change. So, just play it by their rules because something or some people are not worth the HEADACHE… never will…

BENCI…………………………………………

1 comment: