Thursday, March 11, 2010

Up in the air II

It’s more than George Clooney in Up in the Air…

In 20s, you would be clear of everything you want… especially on things about man… love. He must be a white collar, uni-grad, tall dark and handsome, nice smile, and you know the rest of the list. Once in a while you may found someone who fit the bills but it may not work. The just nice or average is never satisfied you. They said that in this time; you may fall in love more than one and would probably single until… why? The grass is never greener on the other side…

Then you are reaching the extended age phase. Most of the checklist item which once fit the bills flies out of the window. It’s good enough if the guy is not suck. It’s nice enough if he is kind, love kids and taller than you. Most important is that he makes more money than you. Really crucial though. But, a nice smile will just do.

I agreed with both even though I haven’t reached the second stage yet… yet but far... lol! I’m in the middle of choosing which boat I fit more... haha… but I’m certain about tall, dark and handsome things. Nevertheless, I’m truly confuse with the concept of ‘someone somewhere is made for you’ or ‘when the time is right, you'll found someone’. I might get the concept all wrong actually.

2 comments: