Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A date with Lu Yu

Lu Yu.. She is not the prettiest artist in Hong Kong. But, she has that something that made me glued to the tv… basically there would be a guest artist which will be interviewed by her… I watched few episodes… John Woo, Sammi Cheng and few others…ok, that's a bit about Lu Yu...

Last week (i've written this last year.. just remembered about it now), I was asked to teman my ….. for a dinner. I don’t consider it was a date because it was not … I was made to ‘teman’ should I says…

So, I’m just ok... 

Is it ok if I ask my mum to come with us? He asked me… as long as the bills is on you, you could ask anyone… your mum, your daughters, your wives. I’m ok with it…

We arrived at his mum’s house... it was about 9 something at that time… his mum was about to go to bed already… seems uninterested to join us…

Can we just dine here? His mum cooked something earlier the day…

There goes my nasi goreng paprik udang… it should be fine, I said….

So, make yourself at home… he said to me…

What the crap?

You know what, maybe you could make some fried omelet, there’s ikan bilis…. Bla…bla… bla…

I’m so not prepared for this… I’m just a Martha Stewart wannabe then…

This is nice… he said. The foods, the feeling, the we… if I could in my own words to sum up what he said while we are eating that night…. Seriously, I wish I didn’t agree with you just now…

You look tired… come, I send you home… oh, finally! Yeah, ok…

Thank you so much for the dinner… it was nice… I really appreciate it…. Can we just pretend what happened just now is never actually happen? Thanks to you too…

I wish I was more firm with myself… it’s all right to just say ‘NO’. 


The very next day, he said how good he felt that night… bla… bla…bla… he wasn’t supposed to. How could he?

He is not serious dude! Relax! You know man like him… its middle age crisis, you know him better right? And most importantly, you know yourself better…

Ok, I’m such a drama queen… those are only me talking to myself… 

2 comments: