Tuesday, April 06, 2010

nice, single, extended age...

It is not the first time I met someone nice but… SINGLE… at an extended age…

It made me asked myself ‘Why?’

Was she accidentally refused her jackpot? Or was she miscalculated the sign? Or whatever…

There is someone, somewhere made for us right? But, why it took them so long to hit their jackpot?

Seriously, I felt like asking them ‘why?’ What is the history behind your singletini life? Was it a choice or you are indeed still waiting for that moment? Or is there any diaries or journal which I can read? Maybe I could show you what you missed? Ok, too much of my fantasy… lol… literally, initiating such conversation would be a bit awkward… damn!

But seriously, why???
 - Is there any person which are normal prefer a lonely, boring and unproductive life? Sorry singletini… it is indeed boring if you have no one to share your life with…
 - Is her so called match-made in heaven mistakenly took by someone else?
 - What did they see in love and man? I know man are suck but just look at your father, your brother, or your  yet to born son… or any other man who are not…

Love? Its heartfelt… your heart could fall apart thousand times but still it hunger for love… it’s something that worth the ‘everything’… 

I’m pretty sure most of them once have that ‘moment’. But, what happens during that moment is something they can’t undo…

Someone told me this ‘recently, I met someone… someone stranger, but dare to ask her number and said to her that he likes her… something which she dreamt of… but the thing is he is not her type… she realize that he might be the one but she was too use to the concept that says ‘the grass is always greener on the other side’ even she knew that it’s not true. It occurred to her that it might be the ‘moment’ she is waiting for life… but then again, she is willing to take the risk.' Risk which now is a lesson to those who have to best define their dull single life without he who was once ‘not my type…’ it’s a lesson learnt the hardest way I guess.

On of my dearest auntie met the love of her life at 40’s. I knew someone, still haven’t found her ‘moment’ and I doubt that she is waiting anymore.

Me? I’m just confused as always… ever since I doubt that my once so certain George Clooney wasn’t going to be Mr. Clooney himself… he could be any other man in this tiny little world…

No comments:

Post a Comment