Friday, May 21, 2010

love letter... from accountant

I will CREDIT you my love,
If you will DEBIT me your love,

I'll record our romance in a JOURNAL,
And POST it to the LEDGER of my heart,

I'll keep an ACCOUNT of our love,
Based on DOUBLE-ENTRY,

This way you know the BALANCE c/f,
And the AMOUNT of love I have for you,

Our courtship is carried out on WORKSHEET,
ADJUSTING ENTRIES are necessary, to make our
love steady,

TRIAL BALANCE shows, we are meant of each
other,
Because the TOTAL of our love, Is one and the
same,

CLOSING ENTRIES are made, When down the
aisle we take,
PROFIT & LOSS statement, tells what has
happened,

Let's see our BALANCE SHEET,
What are our ASSETS & LIABILITIES?
Oh, my goodness! It shows a dozen kids!!!!!

I've tried Google the source of this love letter, couldn't found it.. 
to whoever wrote this.. I'm CREDITING my love...

7 comments:

  1. ha ha ha. klaka baca surat cinta ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la, terase geli hati bile bace.. mesti penulis die boring mase dgr lecture kot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. will try to find a love letter from a civil engineer...
    heh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. mesti rock love letter kn..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, job habits die hard XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelvin:Maybe the writer tried to make accounting less boring :D

    smallkucing: I also not very good.. haha..

    ReplyDelete