Thursday, May 06, 2010

The most famous WALL…

Great Wall of China is indeed a famous wall… it just that it’s history. But, what about the most famous, most over-rated and the most in WALL as of now? 

I heart to imagine that I’m in Upper East Side, Manhattan. There’s no place like it. Walking; along the 5th Avenue, in a breezy Friday afternoon. I saw my ex-classmate enjoying his sip of coffee. My sister is having her hair done in her favourite saloon. My best friend #2 is having a bad hair day… I gave her lots of love. Oh, it’s someone’s birthday; we become friends because she need neighbour in the Farmville. I sent her a chocolate cheese cake. I check out a guy who my BFF’s said ‘both of you look sweet together…’ just to know what he is up to. Oh, she’s dating that guy… got to spread the news then... haha...that’s me being kepohchi… Meet few others, catching up a little bit…

Just by a click, you are in the most famous wall; Wall of the Facebook. You may put an update about yourself, scroll to the end of the wall just to see who is there, doing what or their whereabouts. It’s like stalking but you actually did nothing… everything done in comfort-ness…

Then, I’m out. Then in again… it will continue until there is something bigger that that…

Got this guy is adding me in his friend list. I didn’t know him; we have nothing in common except a common friend, damn! I approve him because he is quite cute… lol… he is single and recently break up I guest. We bump into each other few times… from that I know exactly that he was scouting; for you know what. He might check me in too. A bit perasan there, I know! Last time we’ve bumped, he is no longer single. I bet he met her somewhere in his 5th Avenue…

I still enjoying walking and observing my 5th Avenue on a breezy afternoon… it’s fun, crazy and informative.

It’s new age addiction… Facebook, Farmville, Mafia Wars, all those nonsense quizzes, Twitter, Bllogging…

3 comments:

  1. cari & add yg lbh cute lg.....
    moga berjaya!
    heh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. afendi: haha... thanks..
    Hidemichi: nice ek? my 5th Avenue.. kuat berangan skit I nie..

    ReplyDelete