Thursday, May 27, 2010

Puasa…

The power of love… Puasa…

Brothers and Sisters,

Do you agree if I say that we are a much better person during Ramadhan?

That for me is the power of Puasa… we prohibit ourselves from doing things we usually do, and we are motivate to perform such thing we long haven’t done…

One of the reasons is that we knew that satan is lock-up somewhere they can’t reach our soul. Thus, we can conclude this; if we able to not letting the satan into our heart and soul, we could be as good as that ourselves during Ramadhan.

That’s long known but….

So, I feel like I want to puasa for about a month from NOW. I want to puasa from George Clooney, those flirtatious high heels I happened to meet everywhere I went, gossiping, talking about my future husband, Jose Mourinho, and everything else which usually will make the satan go ‘hoo-ray’.

I happened to allow myself from doing things I know I shouldn’t. Like the other day, I’m strolling on FB. Found out some stories about a friend. The moment I came home, I just burst the stories to my roommate. Earlier, I told myself that I’m not going to be a kepohchi. But, I can’t resist the temptation.

What worries me is that my friends would think that I have issues… I usually talk a lotsssssss…. it will signal that I have something on my mind… 

2 comments: