Sunday, May 23, 2010

VVV HOT chick... ME on Sunday Morning!

The title is a bit over.. just to get you reading it... lol! 
How's Sunday? Here's mine..

I dragged myself to the office on Sunday morning… at 10 a.m. My mum said, kerja?? I’m not that rajin…

I’m blogging on Sunday from the office… I don’t usually!

I’m supposed to get the office ready for some IT maintenance guys to come in… to do their things…

We only have one table fan… I have to give it up to them… we didn’t have our own air-cond except for the centralize one… which is OFF DUTY on Sunday. I felt VVV HOT now…

I’m just a replacement… just to open the door and wait for them to finish whatever they did. So, it’s like ducks talking to a chick… the best I can do is making calls to translate whatever they told me to someone who might understand… kueksss!!!!!

IT people: Shida, kueks, kueek, kuuueeekssss?
Me         : Erm, cluck cluck??!!

They are silent now… working with their laptop maybe… lol!!!

Estimated time to buzz off? Unknown…

Being polite, I served them with drinks… plain water... haha…

Now, I’m just waiting for those ducks to kueks me again…. 

Have a great Sunday peeps!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment