Sunday, June 20, 2010

breakfast at Tiffany's

And I said, "What about 'Breakfast at Tiffany's?'"
She said, "I think I remember the film,
And as I recall, I think, we both kind of liked it."
And I said, "Well that's, the one thing we've got."

I see you, the only one who knew me,
And now your eyes see through me,
I guess I was wrong,
So what now? It's plain to see we're over,
And I hate when things are over,
When so much is left undone.

I've heard the song for the first time last year while listening to Mix.fm
it just stuck to my head ever since then... very nice and sweet song... the MV is old... lol! of course because it was made dated back in 1995... but it was shoot in front of Manhattan's Tiffany... cool! btw, it was sing by Deep Blue Something... Never heard of them? Me either!!

 Yes!!  I'm very much liking it; Tiffany & Co

just as sexy as him


* pictures courtesy  to Mr.Google

3 comments:

  1. baru dgr ke aisey... mmg best pun lagu ni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sekarang jugak pegi cari lagu tu hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hidemichi: tu pn sebab dgr mix.fm.. station tuk org2 yang terase dh a bit oldie.. a bit je... :D

    chenta: x rugi download.. mmg best lagu tu..

    ReplyDelete