Thursday, June 24, 2010

Christian Louboutin


* chill girls, these pictures is only to feed my craving eyes for a good decent shoes, welcome to my secret dream world*

one fact about shoes and woman; every woman would have more than one shoes that they would never wear...

Christian Louboutin is famous for it red sole design, high-end woman's shoes and sky-high heels of at least 12 cm or 4.72 inches.

Louboutin's goal is to make a woman look sexy, beautiful and to make her legs look as long as it can.

Though it is so expensive to buy one, you could get the shoes at roughly RM2++ to RM5++ through E-Bay… But, I'm not so sure if it’s genuine or not. 

Though I could afford it, but it's surely will do some damage to my bone structure in future... plus, it sky-high heels would make it hard for me to find a decently taller Mr.Me... :) and I did not want others to envy my flirtatious heels... but, getting one just for collection will do no harm right?? i just adore it shiny, red-lacquered soles.

 
* pictures; from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment