Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Google Maps

Have you tried Google Maps?

Someone told me; women are worst in reading maps, estimating the distance and of course driving… I just laughed because he is damn right…

We have maps, analyse it from every direction and still get lost…
We were sometimes hesitate either to or not to take the exit or simpang because we couldn’t justify the distance of the coming vehicles.
Both situations make us a bit of a lousy driver… admit it…

I love Google Maps because I can find the nearest petrol stations, the nearest ATM and help me understand where I’m about to go… I hate if I have to drive without knowing where I headed for… of course I don’t really rely on it but I would try to remember all the noticeable landmarks. It does help sometimes…

One thing it could never help is to find my way home… I mean somewhere where my heart belongs… it's not here or there... somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment