Wednesday, June 23, 2010

little runaway...

Sometimes I wish Malaysia is as big as United States… as free as United States…

So I could just disappear here and go somewhere as a new person… Totally brand new person… new identity, new name, new friends and new everything… Yesterdays could never ever done anything to me… it would only haunt me once in a while as a nightmare… which I could handle I guest…

It’s not hard actually…

- Get your new identity card and any other relevant documents… details of your choice.
- Pack your most essential and valuable stuffs. Load everything inside your car. Erm, no  
  car… just took the bus. So, put everything essential into your bag pack.
- Bring also loads of cash. It's hard to get a jobs nowadays right?
- Sent memo or meet your parents. Others are not important. Ensure them that you will be 
  completely fine… that you will call once in a while.
- Get on the bus and never look back.

See, it’s not that hard right… I saw it in movies so many times.

Too bad, Malaysia is nothing like the US… and never believes anything you saw in TV…

No comments:

Post a Comment