Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The now ‘Marry Poppin’

“When you need me, but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me, but no longer need me, then I have to go”
Sorry Miss Marry, but it’s the time for Miss McPhee… yeah, Nanny McPhee with the Big Bang… Small C, Big P.

If you can laugh at almost anything, you will enjoy this… overall, it’s entertaining, touching and have some good family value in it. Except for the piglets. If you are not piglets fan, you would experience few eeeuwwww moments half way of it… eeeuwww!!!

My Memorable Quotes

“Ginger beer? Ginger beer?” asks Vincent to his siblings and cousin when the mother said she will buy ginger beer for their day out tomorrow…

“These are my best but you could use it for everyday…” said Megsie when she handed her best dress to Celia because she has nothing to wear…

"I know my dad is still alive because I feel it in my bones...”

"We are in the land of Poo. Duck poo, cow poo, goat poo... " answered Cyril when Celia asked him where they are...

The sweet niblets
They just adorable and gosh! sweetness…








 The siblings; Megsie Green, Vincent Green & Norman Green

 "the poo kids"









The cousins; Celia Gray & Cyril Gray

 "the city kids"



The Nanny McPhee
Nanny McPhee 5 lesson:- 

First lesson - To go to bed when they are told (and say please) 
Second lesson - To get up when they are told 
Third lesson - To get dressed when they are told 
Fourth lesson - To listen (and say thank you) 
Fifth lesson - To do as they are told 

Upon completing the entire five lessons, Nanny McPhee miraculously transformed into a beautiful lady… its magical!! 

Deja Vu...








 I've seen this scene before... but couldn't remember which movie....




-fin-

sweet niblets ; sweet and adorable young kids

No comments:

Post a Comment