Thursday, July 29, 2010

Salt


Best review I read about Salt is ‘Salt could use a little more spice’ LOL!

I don’t heart Mrs. Brad Pitt wannabe… maybe because I still believe snatching others’ husband is totally wrong… maybe I will like her if I was born with both X and Y chromosome…

I would rather watch Twilight… on the second thought; I would rather watch the re-run of Who’s Line Is It Anyway or would rather watch nothing…

But, there’s a salt story I want to share…

There were me, expected to serve the drinks for a meeting just because they decided to bully me and a salt…

I was made to prepare the drinks… it was like to make a drink for your future in laws when they come to check on you for the first time… Damn nervous.

How hard it could be right? Just a tea for couple of guys… a tea, some hot water and some sugar… sure won’t fire the pantry or anything…

So, I took one tea bag, pour the hot water into a jug… wait for couple of second for the tea to be what it suppose to be. Then, add some sugar… put another spoon of sugar… another spoon and another until I lost count how much sugar I’ve already added into the jug. Still, the tea taste sugarless… Gosh, how come the sugar is not sweet… maybe its non-sweet sugar…

Those guys who put me into this madness was impatient with my ‘sekejap tau… x manis lagi la air nie…’ luckily our cleaning lady arrived. I was hoping she would told me that those are non-sweet sugar… it wont sweeten your drinks. Instead she said ‘ini garam la Shida, macam mane mau manis?’ I was like what??? Finally, she was the one who ensure that the whole bunch of guys didn’t suffer a salty hot tea. Or else the clients would sure remember my boss, his Company and the salty tea… and surely will remember me the girl who can’t differentiate salt and sugar…

From then onwards, all I can do is smile every time our IT guys made fun of my not so lucky day… how should I know if they stocked some salt in the freezer? It was white and look the same as sugar… they would sometimes ask me to check either it was really sugar before I made my own drinks…

So, tea anyone??

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha.... same thing happened to my mom years ago at my makcik house.... she put 2 senduk of salt in a jug of tea... instead of taste it first, she serves it with confidence..... and u can guess what happened next....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) lucky me for not as confidence as ur mum.. haha...

    ReplyDelete