Friday, September 03, 2010

a beautiful smile...

My boss said to me ‘smile Shida, you have a beautiful smile…’ but I thought all smile is beautiful…’ indeed!! I felt guilty tho… because there are times when I’m all frown, gloomy or cloudy… but what did he expect? I’m not on vacation here…

He share with me a story... So, I'm sharing with you guys the lesson I've learn;

Life is more than cursing at the traffic which keeps you on the road more than it should. Life is more than complaining about the price increase of sugar. Life is more than your getting confuse over which car to buy. Life is more than your unsolved mathematical equation…

Life is bigger than all the worried that your mind has before you go into that temporary dead… 

We knew it but still...

3 comments:

  1. ye!dah nak raya ni kena byk senyum!
    heh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is about doing things u wanna do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. afendi; :)

    Kelvin; but sometimes life is so complicated right?

    ReplyDelete