Tuesday, September 28, 2010

it all started with that tauke ice cream...

Back then when I was in primary school, I love Fridays… because my two friends and me would lepak at our neighbor’s bench and wait for the ice cream van… the uncle was so damn nice…  Initially, we bought ice cream from him… a regular customer I might said. Then, he started gave discount to us… and gave us ice cream we never could bought with our allowances. So damn heaven… the fun ended on the last day I wear my primary school uniform… my ice cream partners and me didn’t really lepak together then…

So,I used to tell my friend that I want to marry an ice cream tauke… so I can eat as much ice cream as I want… 
then; I want to marry chocolate tauke. For I’m so mad with chocolate. 

Then I think I should married to KFC tauke. Because I love their Kolenel’s burger so damn much… 

then, I should marry potatoes tauke, Beemer tauke, Tiffany tauke and ……

Then, because I quite love our mamak’s curry, my colleague told me I should marry the mamak’s son.

I guest that the reason why I haven’t met my tauke yet. Too many tauke that I wish for…

I wonder if the uncle is still around... how is he doing now... the one and only 'my ice cream uncle...'

2 comments:

  1. Been in kl for 5years. And everyday I stare at tower 238

    ReplyDelete
  2. for almost 20 years, finally it completed.. poor thing is Marina couldn't keep the building to herself..

    ReplyDelete