Thursday, October 21, 2010

Definitely yours…

picture from: myspace.com
why Google is so amazing? It has answer for anything... the picture came out after I type in my post tittle in Google Search for Images.. LOL!

“Okay maybe someone will say that they like your smiles, but after that, definitely your …….” I’ve come across this after reading a quite nice blog. I read his blog because he really portrays what men really are. not worth the headache

But does all man think alike in that sense?

Too bad then because I quite believe what he wrote. IF it’s really a FACT then I should ask forgiveness from my unborn future sons. For it was not my fault that they weren’t actually had the pleasure to be here.

I definitely have the so called definitely your …. BUT

But then again, he might be far from right…

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete