Thursday, November 11, 2010

that LBD...

I was offered a field of green grass… a field I once thought was green enough… but I got cold feet and thought that there might be a greener grass… and so I thought…

Are you like me? Still believe that there are more greener grass that the one you actually have?

I’m not scared if my grass is not as green as I wish it to be… not anymore! But, I’m trying to force let myself accept the fact that I may not like entirely heart the field given to me… for it is still green for the LBD’s sake! The LBD is up to the variable tho…

It’s the cue… I never thought about it before… just like when Raul have the ball at his feet for a kick start… he can’t and won’t kick the ball until the ref blow the whistle… the whistle is the cue here… no matter how anxious he or those hot, sexy & irresistible other player want to start the game, they have to wait for that whistle…

So, no matter how hard I want him to actually swept me off my feet, it won’t knock on my door until I gave Him the cue… like ‘for the sake of that LBD, I’m game for no matter how I don’t will try to heart the given not so green.. please!!!! LOL!

Until then; I wish it will still raining when…

No comments:

Post a Comment