Thursday, December 02, 2010

he who makes me cried...

* suddenly I was thinking of him.. is he still there? 

What an auditors do? We DID NOT DO the accounts but checking those accounts prepared by the accountant. We SAMPLING and look for error… LOL! Basically, our responsibility is to express OUR OPINION on what we have done and that the accounts are free from error and material misstatement.

We sampling, test check, verified the supporting documents and queries for the hanky panky transactions we accidentally found. Those queries are the list that the accountant least like. We don’t like it either…



There is this one time; I went for an audit field for a developer firm. Everything went well until there are few accounts related guys came to the room. Questioning me for the queries I gave to the accounts executive. Hello, I’m just doing my job here!!!He kind of questions my question…. Like why do you want to know about this? I sort of didn’t know how to answer him… then, I accidentally burst into tears…

That accident cost him paying for my lunch that afternoon… I was offered a lunch the next day but I declined… I prefer to have lunch on my own that faking smiles when they asked ‘how’s everything?’ little that they know that I know that they are faking it too… 


No comments:

Post a Comment