Friday, December 17, 2010

what BERRY are you?

I guest this is the latest hip online game in Malaysia right now.. LOL! it's simple... and I heard you can win a bb too... Awesomeness!!! I don't know how but it's free bb for damn sure.. the game is vv simple n fun...

I've known this game for quite sometimes... just got the chance today... and I've done more than 50 times already... I'm easily addicted to online stuff... the first time I did it, my rank was 10,000 plus... now, I rank at 2000 plus... not that bad right...

How to play? You have to answer 5 MCQ… there’s no WRONG answer tho… you get 2 marks for each Q… and there will be a Berry Game… 3 easy-fun-sure can score-kind-of –game… then, you’ll get the “What Berry Are You”

I’m AiryBerry first… there are almost 50 Berry… from KiasuBerry to CelebBerry, to PlayplayBerry to AwesomeBerry to GeekyBerry… LOL!

Want to try your luck? Just go to http://whatberry.com.my/

3 comments: