Monday, February 14, 2011

Selamat Pagi Cikgu!!!

'I’m a teacher… an art teacher; I’m not good at it because it’s art…' that would be my reply the very next time people ask me ‘what did you do for living?’

LOL!!!

‘I thought you are a teacher…’, ‘Are you a teacher?’ and sort of assumption…. I’ve been living with it ever since forever. Do I really look like a teacher?

Teacher… It did make on my ‘top 5 what I want to be’ list back when I was in primary school…

But, Roni said ‘you’ll get bullied by students…’ It’s indeed why I do think that teacher is not for me… I’ll get bullied or I’ll let myself to be bullied. For me, kids nowadays are so impossible… Yup! My opinion is base on my observation…

Those impossibilities may break my heart more than any man could do and I’ll ended up being an unhappy teacher… I think that our children are so impossible because of the environment, the Government and parents. We so called ‘ruin’ our children for I don’t know what… I’m indeed a person who everything under the sun is my business!!!! That I can’t help it…

I may be physically fit to be a teacher but not emotionally…

Still; I wish I can be a great teacher to my own children… Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment