Thursday, March 03, 2011

My Oscar

If I ever nominated and won the Oscar for 'the most annoying whatever' my Oscar's speech would sound pretty much like this:

Fist of all, zillion thanks to the management of xx apartment for denying me… I did pay my maintenance fee tho! But, as you said; ‘I’m just doing my job!!!’ Whatever! And also thanks to those who… (erm, you don’t want to know who) for… (Oh, you sure didn’t want to know what they said too..) but thanks anyway! Yes, it’s all my fault! Me and myself alone. Noted and see you guys at the next Oscar!!!

Sometimes I wish I could just fold my car and put in inside my Birkin!!!

2 comments:

  1. may be the person 'you don’t want to know who'March 5, 2011 at 10:06 PM

    is there any suggestion to solve that probs?

    is there anything can be talked?

    or

    am i at fault?

    ReplyDelete