Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Please Don’t Let Me Go…

Oh… I fall for Olly Murs!! Particularly Olly Murs in that white shirt singing ‘Baby, please don’t let me go…’ Oh, I won’t babe!

I’m tired of people asking me that one question. I always half seriously said ‘kalau boleh, semalam nak kahwin… tapi….’ It sometimes shut them up! LOL!!

Please Don’t Let Me Go…

I’m here…
There he is…
There is a wall between here and there….
It’s a wall with a door and the doorknob is with me...
I have a hand on the doorknob while the other hand is ticking those crappy checklists…
I’m in the middle of a conversation with myself… to pull or not to pull the doorknob…
And one thing I want he to hear me saying is 
‘Please!!! Wait there for a little while...'
I’m not trying to fight the moonlight but….

But, do you have a scar that you can tell me about?

2 comments:

  1. sori lama tak lawat sini....
    apa cita org yg pandang2 dulu tu?
    heh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye.. husband cum daddy cum student cum blogger; mesti x menang tgn kkn.. hehe... oh, cite tu ek? nti continue k... :)

    ReplyDelete