Thursday, May 12, 2011

my ponta

Let me re-introduce myself…

Hye, I’m 23, a divorcee with a 5 year old boy. My ex-husband woke up one day and realizes that he can’t do it anymore.

Hye, I’m 28, a divorcee with a 2 year old boy… he is so like his daddy… my late husband died in a car accident.

Hye, I’m 27 years old, married with 2 kids. What’s more to tell? I’m living a dream!!! LOL!

Hye, I’m 34, yet to be married…

Hye, I’m 40 and live with my 2 cats. It’s so good coming home late at night and having nobody to answer to…

Hye, I’m 29 years old… single and available. Marriage? If a man is a way to get a child, I prefer to adopt.

Hye, I’m at whatever age I’m now… single and I want to be married yesterday. Not tomorrow, not next week or next month. But maybe 2 years down the road… only when a man can be less of whatever they are now…

Possibilities are endless….

No comments:

Post a Comment