Thursday, May 12, 2011

wedding preparation 1.1

 Wedding preparation 1.0

The truth is, I knew he was looking at my direction… he might be eyeing my pink Tupperware or my baju kurung… my baju kurung might remind him of someone… and I did catches his eyes… of course I did because they said your body can sense if some eyes are looking at you... but I did nothing… not even a courtesy smile… So, that was it. We never bump into each other again after that afternoon. I don’t even know if he is still in the building next to my office building. I don’t even know which level is his office. I don’t even know if he drives to work. Or if he park his motorcycle in front of my office building. Or maybe he took the subway to works. I might know his breakfast time… it 0845.

But, I heart to believe that possibilities are endless.

Maybe this afternoon…

No comments:

Post a Comment