Wednesday, June 01, 2011

it's my birthday....

..... almost a year ago. LOL... I've been meaning to publish this entry so many times but 'time...' This entry is for future reference if I'm still blogging 20 years down the road...


Here is from my inbox


Dayang – hapy besdy to u ;-) tomorrow


He who should not be mentioned – Tahniah. Slmt hari lahir


Norie – Happy birthday…dh tue dh bile lg nk mkn nasi minyak ko…kah3x


Hajar – Happy bdy dear..dont wory just 1 no ahead of me…hahahaha…smga pnjg umur agar dpt kbrktan drNYA dr pelbagai cbang yg membhgiakn hdupmu…slmt ulg thn…


Roni – Cik, slamat ulang tahun…sm0ga dberkati um0r,dmurahkn rezki & dpercepatkn j0d0h…ttys


Abg Man – Happr birthday


Digi – To our valued customer, DiGi wishes you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


Dyana dearie – hepy burfday 2 u..smoga pjg umur & murah rezki..syg kamu sgt2…


Shelloit – happy bufday babeee!!! Hope all ur wishes come true ngee


Kak aida – happy 28th bday kakak.. semoga panjang umur murah rezeki amin (eee dah tua dah dia)


Gearbox box @ Ayu – Salam..hepi bezday sis! Smoga u sentiase hepi n tabah dlm mjalani khidupan ni & I doakn u pjg umur n murah rezki, yg pnting jodoh dicpatkn tau hehe love u muahhh:-*


Nad – hepi besday my dear twin! May Allah bles u with joy n hepines.


Cookies box @ along – accidently deleted.. sorry along..


there are some print screen from my FB account but lost it already... machine will always fail you right?

No comments:

Post a Comment