Tuesday, September 20, 2011

matahari.my

You are my matahari…
Not the sun that rising every dawn when the bird is still sleeping…
Also not the sun that setting at the far end of the world to give way to the moon or the dark night…
You are the sun that shines brightly on July
On the bluest Manhattan sky…
It was you, me and the Manhattan sky.
You rarely there whenever I fall like those fallen Mulberry leaves…
You are not there on cold November rain…
You might not be there when the bee flying from roses to roses like serenading a love song.
It’s been years since that shooting star…
It’s been years since I wrote your name here…
I need to love you strong enough to let you off…
And I guess I don’t love you enough to hate you finally.
I hope I won’t be looking at the sky…
When the sun shine so brightly on the Manhattan sky…
Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment