Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Orang cakap, berangan tu tak payah bayar…

Back then, I was so called worked for Barney’s New York. Then, a friend PM me “eh, masih di New York ke?” and I was like “what did I do?” thus, I had to explain to her the why and apologized. 



Now, I was so called working for Tiffany & Co. And last afternoon, I was so called feeding the duck at Central Park… and it happened again. A friend comment “NY?” and PM me “kerja kt Tiffany & Co ke”. And a was like “did I did it again?” I could ignore the comment but the message? 

The thing is I have no reason to deceive my friends. It was something I hope people read and said “koya sungguh budak nie” or “berangan tak ingat”. And I don’t wish for them to believe everything they read there. The last thing I want to be is a liar because I’m not. 

And again, I’ve learnt about assuming few days earlier the hard way. 

My profile on FB wasn’t meant to hurt anybody, especially me. I’m not trying to impress anyone or trying to live a fake like. I’m just a girl who wants to have a little extra fun by upgrading my virtual ME to a level where I could not possibly be in real life. 

And to those who felt I lied or deceiving them in any way, I’m so sorry. Like people said “berangan tu tak payah bayar…” and I'm suck at free thing. Don’t we? LOL! And haven’t you heard this “don’t believe everything you read on the internet’?

1 comment:

  1. You are what you read. But in your case, you aren't what you write...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete