Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Believing


Do you really believe in what you believe? Did you know, when you want something, and you believe in what you want, the want can actually be believed?

Given a situation, I saw a damn nice heel. And I want that damn nice heel. And I truly believe I want-need-crave for that damn nice heel. The next thing I know, I’m walking in that damn nice heel, not trying walking in it, but walking with Mr.Darcy someplace somewhere. Not because I asked Mr.Darcy to buy it for me but simply because of what I believe. Back to the situation, I saw a damn nice heel. And I want that damn nice heel.  But, I don’t truly believe I want-need-crave for that damn nice heel. Thus, I may or may not walk in that damn nice heel anytime soon. Not until I truly believe that I want-need-crave for that you know what.

There is something I believe from I can’t recall when, I want it and I believe I need and want it for myself. It looks hard then… harder when the time is approaching but it turns out the passage was so simple. It was like it was written, it was indeed but it was in the blink of an eye… makes me felt like my life was in a movie… except that it's not. Then I realized, this ‘something’ is something that I believe, and I believe it’s what I want, thus I shouldn’t be so surprised. But surprise I am.

 Believe it or not? 

-Miss Chocolate Sniffer-


No comments:

Post a Comment