Wednesday, February 15, 2012

with fancy table top or not...

When it comes to marriage and parenting, I guess I’m quite traditional. I believe that I belong mostly inside the house. Raising the kids with my own two hands and waiting for my husband to come home at the end of the day. I believe it’s not fair to send the kids out at the wee hour and pick them up when they are barely awake. That's not how I want to raise my children. And I don’t think it’s fair to let my husband eating the outside foods more than from the kitchen he so provide, be it with a fancy table top or not. 

Being where I’m now, I do realize that I would not be able to live up my belief. This is an assumption because it would be a very dry, wet and challenging period for me for the next few years. With job that require more attention than my own skin and of course my study. If ever Mr.Darcy allow me to sing and dance around his kitchen anytime soon; with fancy table top or not, I’ll damn freak out. For so many reasons and one of it because I quite believe I couldn’t be that traditional wife and mother I’ve dream so much to be. 

Even if Mr.Darcy said he will be fine with me coming home later than him…

No comments:

Post a Comment