Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mr.Darcy


Mr.Darcy,
I’m the kind of person who keeps everything inside, especially the lowlight of my life. I just didn’t know how to share it with others and I’m quite sure if I did, I’ll cry. I couldn’t give you a reason for not sharing my lowlight with you.

And Mr.Darcy,
If you read this somewhere, says 10 years from now… just remember this;
I can feel how seriously and sincerely your feeling towards me. My mind may be deceived by those chocolate and heels, but not my feeling. And for that, I thank Him. For everything I have or feel right now, I wish I could talk to you about everything. I know you’ll be here but I don’t expect you to stay when I’m broke. Definitely wish you to but it may be too much to ask.

So Mr.Darcy,
It’s all I can share with you now… only time can tell about tomorrow. But as of today, I love you Mr.Darcy. 

-Emily-