Tuesday, June 26, 2012

fifteen again...

This was supposed to be written on June 20th... I'm literally fifteen again this year. Can't remember how was the feeling fifteen years ago but today...  

I have plan for this very day... until the ACCA decided to have P1 paper on this very day. It was like they knew about my plan.  

The plan was simple; me, Tiffany and Mr.Darcy...  

Things did not happened the way I’ve planned it to be... thus, I don’t think I deserve any Tiffany yet... unless Mr. Darcy want me to have any Tiffany of my choice... in my dream, maybe!  So, it will be me and Mr.Darcy. 

I’m lying if I said I didn’t expect anything from him. I did expecting something from him. But thanks to his job, I was left with expectation. I’m lying if I said I’m not sad because it did make me think of all those nonsense he didn’t want to hear again and again. 

But, I’ve learnt from those expectations and he is becoming less of a stranger by days.  

Nothing or something, I have my Mr.Darcy on this very day... it was the greatest gift I could ever had.