Wednesday, July 11, 2012

love...

He will not say ‘no, you sound just nice’ when I said I sound like Adam Lavine after singing ten hours straight. He won’t buy me my favourite drink because he knew it would trigger the migraine. He has no sweet words or wishes on my birthday. There are so many things I wish he did but he didn’t. Did it break my heart? Was but will on PMS. There’s nothing a girl could do when it’s relate to PMS right?  

But... 

He stays. I've been throwing him tantrum over and over in the last few weeks. Others could have left. But he? He ignoring all my impossibilities and acted like I did nothing that hurt him. I've hurt him but all I get from him is love.  

It hurt me more that he is hurting especially when it was from me. PMS or no PMS, I should cut down all the drama act like the girl he fall in love with.  

Mr.Darcy; I just want to love you endlessly...  

p/s; happy anniversary school boy!! always wanted to call you that.