Thursday, July 26, 2012

They call it the big day...

It would be a D-day for me... The D-day is getting nearer each end of the day. My plan for it is do nothing! Which is; mission impossible. Sure is I want the D-day to become realise but why can’t it materialise without having to do so-not-necessary-and-waste-of –everything thing?  

My mum started to ask so many things which my answer was either DON’T KNOW or DON’T WANT....  Am so driving her crazy but in the end I tell her “nanti angah confirm balik k..” just to affirm her that I’m taking the D-day with high degree of seriousness despite my not so innocence don’t know and saying no to all her suggestion.  

Other s would be surprise when I told nothing was done yet...  

And Mr.Darcy asked me what have I done so far for the D-day? And I asked him back... he had his answer like hundred years ago and me? Hope he know how serious I’m about the D-day despite my never ending whatever.  

Seriously???

I just want it to be materialised without any hassle. Not that I’m so cheap or complaining, but there are so many unnecessary and waste of time, energy not to mention monies things which was not there supposedly but was there. Whatever it is, the clock is ticking and I'm wishing... 

again