Thursday, August 02, 2012

things I knew...

There are so many things on the plate right now... just going to ignore those while I can...  
I grew up having this 5 years plan, 10 years plan and so on up until I reach forty. I have it since donkey years because I like to have a pre plan life. It was just a plan but there are some thing which I’m very certain would and could happen. 

Such as; I knew I won’t be married until I’m at least 29 years old. That I’ll meet this someone not until I’m at least 29 years old. That I won’t have a long love relationship and such because I’m suck at relationship, with the other gender. Then, I met this stranger and the next thing I knew is marriage.  

Few of my friends ask me what happened and how it happened. Maybe because I’m me; a girl who is afraid of growing up and marriage... amongst other things.  

What happened was I always knew that my place is not here, or Houston or Tiffany... I always belong to some kitchen, table top or not making some dinner for the husband and maybe some kids. It something I knew or maybe because I want it so badly...  

InsyaAllah...