Thursday, December 13, 2012

vibe.

I’ll be going to KLCC this lunch break to buy some stamp and some other thing. Then, I got this vibe or sense that I’ll be buying heels because the one I’m always wearing to work already had some tear here and there. Not because the wedding is getting nearer and nearer and I’m so freak out of everything under the sun or not because I’m so denying the fact that I’ll be sharing everything with some man soon or not because I’m so needed that new and shining pair of nice stiletto to sooth me or not because I’m so afraid that he won’t love me once we were married and definitely not because I’m afraid Mr. Darcy won’t let me buy heels or shoes once we get married.

Period.

2 comments:

  1. ye la fidza.. every time lalu kt Sephora tu sure ingat kt u.. :)

    ReplyDelete